If I’ve missed your blog, or there’s an organization or news source you think should be listed here, please let me know! I’d like this to be as complete as possible to be a good resource for us all.
Reading a diverse range of voices on a topic is the only way I’m able to learn and challenge my own understanding, and I expect others feel the same.
Indie Book Lovers & Reviewers: on Tumblr. The Millions. Wet Asphalt. Algonquin Books Blog. Maud Newton. Bookslut. The Canary. Words with Writers. Shelf Talkers Anonymous. Living with Literature. Literary Hoarders. The Grammarian’s Reviews. The Paper Reader.
Feminist Tumblrs: professional feminist blogger/writers, male feminists, students and academics, collaborative ventures, memes, and other awesome feminists. Also, Tumblrs who post primarily on LGBT rights, sexual assault and rape, and books, media, and feminism.
Feminist Book Clubs:
- Virtual: Radical Readers & Feminisms for Dummies. Feminist Classics. AAUW.
- In NYC: Bluestockings Feminist Bookclub.
- In Boston: NOW.
- In LA: Feminist Book Club.
- In London: London Feminist Network.
- In Chicago: Women & Children First Feminist Book Group.
- In DC: NOW, DC Feminist Book Group, Women’s Information Network Book Network.
Feminist Magazines: Bitch. Bust. Ms. Shameless.